Thursday, May 7, 2015

Letters

Oh my goodness it has been 6 months, and any day I will be getting my letter from Sabitha with a picture in it. I just know that I am going to cry hahaha. I am going crazy waiting! No new letters from Varsha, and I don't really think that I will get many until she is older (if at all) but that's ok. I wouldn't trade her for the world. with or without letters! I got beautiful artwork from akshitha and letters in English. My little sweet girl will hopefully learn English by the time she is old enough to write on her own yay! Nancy sent me a first letter with tons of A's on the top (melted my heart) and I have gotten many more letters from my other kiddos. My girls seem more talkative than the younger boys which is expected. Lilian said she loves me and wants to see me...I LOVE THAT GIRL!!!! hahaha Not too many talkative letters from most of my other kids right now. Rukaka seems like she will be a chatter bug though. Love her! Oh, and I picked up my brothers sponsored child so now I have 38...NO MORE (famous last words right) haha it's not that I cant handle this many kids (ok so birthdays are hard) it's that I want to build a super close relationship with the ones I have. I could do that with more, but theres no sense in taking kids when others want them and I have a ton. Anyways enough of my rambling... hahah I will try to update more, there isn't too much news right now though. I am so hoping Sabithas letter comes on my birthday! That would be one of the best presents ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment