Saturday, January 10, 2015

Mail time!

Guess what made this girl a super happy girl? I got a letter from sabitha today!!!! Loving those #creamcoloredenvelopes :) she will never know how much her letters mean to me! I love this girl way too much 


 Dear sponsor, greetings in the name of Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am fine here. I am eager to know about your health. My schooling is going good. Recently our country scientists sent mangalyan satellite to Mars space successfully. Our prime minister greeted our ISRO scientists. We are all proud to be an indian. We celebrated out 68th Independence Day in a grand manner. Our prime minister, president, and chief minister hoisted our national flag and conveyed their wishes to people. A junior retreat was conducted in our project. I also participated in that retreat with my friends. There we learnt about Joseph's life. The we also learnt about the obedience  to our parents. A song named " king (can't read this word) arrived, looked at lions den and become shocked seeing me alive" was learnt by our friends and me. We were very happy to enjoy the retreat. We visited tanjore temple and mount of sithanouasal as a tour after our retreat. I am praying for you, please pray for me and my family members. Yours lovingly k. Sabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment