Saturday, January 3, 2015

You Can Not Save Them All


I was told that I can't possibly save everyone. There will always be bigger and more serious needs. I was kind of advised to just do nothing. But I didn't listen. Sure, I can't save them all, but the ones I save are worth it. I ignored the easy way out. The normal thing to just ignore the need. Because I didn't listen a woman will be able to hear for the first time in her life, 3 children have hope of a brand new life, and 11 children will have a chance to hear the Gospel. Sure, that's not much in light of the whole world, but they are worth it. Will you listen to the voices telling you to ignore the hurting or will you do your part?

You can not save them all they said
There's just too many needs.
From sadness, sickness, hunger, death
How can you possibly?
You can not save them all they said,
So why should I even try?
There will always be more and more just slipping by.
I could give up, I could give in
And do the easy thing.
I could ignore I could push off
And do the normal thing.
But God commanded us to care and help the hurting ones
How can possibly I do anything less?
I'll do my best and do my part to help those in need.
I may not save them all,
But the ones I save are worth it.
A woman can hear, 3 children can eat, and 8 more children have hope.
No, I may not save them all, but the few I saved are worth it.
I won't give in, I won't give up or do the easy thing.
I'll do my best I'll do my part and save the ones I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment