Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year

Hey guys! Happy New Years! So I have noticed a few things.... 1:Many people say they messed up last year, and last year wasn't a good year, but for the new year they want to do better. Awesome! But just because it's a new year, doesn't mean anything. A new year doesn't make a new you. The only thing that will make you a new you is Jesus. My "new year" Started in July!!! Ok, I am getting ahead of myself (like usual) lol. Like I said, many people look back over the year with many regrets, but I am happy to say I don't this year. Sure I messed up, sure I would change things, but this has been the best year ever. Why? Well, the first and best thing is I became a Christian in July. I gave my life to Christ and turned my life around! For most of you, you don't realize how huge this is because most of you don't know who I used to be. So that was the first big and amazing thing. Second, I started sponsoring a child. My dear, sweet, gorgeous Sabitha. Then I started getting involved in child sponsorship, and wow here I am with 3 sponsor girls and 8 correspondent kiddos. They aren't just sponsor kids and CC buddies, they are my FAMILY! My eyes have been opened to a new world! I would never go back. But wait! It gets better! I also devoted my whole life to India. I told God that I will give my whole life to the people (especially the kids and dalit) of India, even if it means I will never get married, or I may never be rich, (I may have absolutely nothing if God wants it to be that way) and yes, I may most likely be looked down upon. Being a woman will be extremely dangerous and hard, but my life is devoted to India no matter what. (Feel free to ask me about what I plan to do. I am still praying for God to show me where and what exactly, but I have more of an idea now.) Ok, so I am loving compassion, and I do NOT have the money to sponsor every child. I have to work extra hard for the children I sponsor now. But I want to help them all right? So I became a compassion blogger. I am not sure how many people read this, but I pray God will save at least one child through this blog. So I have been sharing a little about my story. But I don't think many people read this blog. No don't feel bad, I never have the time to read blogs either ;) But the point is to help release children and their families from poverty right? So I became a child advocate! My goal is to raise as much awareness and support as possible. So as I look back over this past year I don't really see failure and regrets, no I see the best year ever. Yes, it wasn't always perfect. It started out pretty bad actually. But Jesus has made it the best year ever! I am expecting 2015 to be even better! I am expecting Jesus to do great things. If you live for Him, He will bless you! So have a great new year everyone!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Good job, Anna! Keep pressing on. He's the Best Friend to do anything with and for ~ He will never let you down. ...and the safest place to be is in the center of His Will so just stay there and you are good! Love you and praying for you and your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious young lady you are. And as Denise said, He is the best friend you will ever have. He cares for you, me and each of these little ones. He is not willing that anyone should perish and may God help you and everyone that lives for Him, to be soldiers for him and go out there and be a witness for him and win many souls to His kingdom. There are precious souls everywhere around the world and He has a plan for each of us everyday. May God use you as His tool to reach out to those that are lost. I will add you to my prayer paper that God will direct and use you for His Glory:0)

    ReplyDelete